Pine-Richland Food Services
2014-2015 Food Service
- Closing Meal Account: Please use the PDFClosing Meal Account form when closing your meal account. Also, remember to deactivate your automatic payments from the Parentonline.net site.
- Sodexo has a new website: https://pinerichlandsd.sodexomyway.com. The site will support school menus, student well-being information and efforts around sustainability. A mobile web app will also be available to students and parents so they can have access anywhere and anytime.
- Our new POS (Point of Sale) system is active. Students will no longer use the 4 digit meal pin number. Students will access their meal account by using their 5 digit student ID number. Parents will now pay via the www.Parentonline.net payment system. Any money that was on our MyPaymentsPlus has transitioned into Parentonline.
The system will offer:
-Quicker deposit to student account transactions
- Easier review of student purchases
- More timely notifications for low balance
- School meal prices will be $1.90 at elementary schools and $2.10 at secondary schools for the 2014-15 school year. The new prices reflect a 10-cents raise for elementary school lunches and a 15-cents increase for secondary school lunch prices. Ala carte prices will not be increased.The increase in meal prices came as a result of the annual paid lunch equity pricing calculation, part of the federal Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act.
Food Service employees
are always needed
to help with the service of meals to our students. If you are interested in employment during school hours, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
for additional information and an application.
Overview of Food Services at PR
Meal service at Pine-Richland include a selection of colorful, crispy fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grain items and low fat milk selections every day. All meals are in compliance with USDA Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act (HHFKA) and the Alliance for Healthier Generations snack guidelines.
Breakfast and lunch meals are served in each building daily. Breakfast is a boost for student focus on learning. Each lunch is composed of 5 food groups; meat, grain, vegetables, fruits, and milk. Students must select one serving of vegetable or one serving of fruit along with at least 2 other meal items to qualify as a school priced meal, $1.90 K-6 or $2.10 grades 7-12. If desired, your student may choose an item from all five food groups for the same price. Incomplete meals will be charged ala carte prices.
At Sodexo we believe that healthy meals are key to a great learning environment, so we strive to go beyond government guidelines. Thank you for participating in the school meals programs.