Pine-Richland Food Services
2016-2017 Food Service
- Access Sodexo's Website at: https://pinerichlandsd.sodexomyway.com. The site provides school menus, student well-being information and efforts around sustainability. A mobile web app will also be available to students and parents so they can have access anywhere and anytime.
- Access Sodexo's POS (Point of Sale) system. Students can access their meal account by using their 5 digit student ID number. Parents can pay for meals via the www.schoolcafe.com payment system.
The system offers:
For more details, click on this Schoolcafe Link.
- Quicker deposit to student account transactions
- Easier review of student purchases
- Phone APP now available
- More timely notifications for low balance
School lunch prices are $2 at elementary schools and $2.20 at secondary schools for the 2016-2017 school year.
School breakfast prices are $1 at the elementary and secondary schools. For all prices including Free/Reduced prices, visit here.
Food Service employees are always needed to help with the service of meals to our students. If you are interested in employment during school hours, please e-mail email@example.com for additional information.
Overview of Food Services at Pine-Richland
Meal service at Pine-Richland include a selection of colorful, crispy fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grain items and low fat milk selections every day. All meals are in compliance with USDA Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act (HHFKA) and the Alliance for Healthier Generations snack guidelines.
Breakfast and lunch meals are served in each building daily. Breakfast is a boost for student focus on learning. Each lunch is composed of 5 food groups; meat, grain, vegetables, fruits, and milk. Students must select one serving of vegetable or one serving of fruit along with at least 2 other meal items to qualify as a school priced meal, $2 for K-6 or $2.20 grades 7-12. If desired, your student may choose an item from all five food groups for the same price. Incomplete meals will be charged ala carte prices.
At Sodexo we believe that healthy meals are key to a great learning environment, so we strive to go beyond government guidelines. Thank you for participating in the school meals programs.