Saturday, November 18, 2017
Welcome to the Pine-Richland School District. We are so glad you chose to reside here.
All enrollments are by appointment on Mondays from 12:30 - 3 p.m. and Fridays from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Please call 724-625-7773, ext. 6304 to schedule your appointment.At the time of enrollment, you must bring with you:
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- Completed Residency Verification Packet
- Completed Health Forms
- Completed Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire
- Three Proofs of Residency
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate*
- Your Child's Immunization Records
- Child's Specialized Education Plan (IEP & ER, GIEP & GWR), if Applicable
* Children must be five years old before Sept. 1 to enroll in kindergarten or six years old before Sept. 1 to enroll in first grade.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 724-625-7773 x 6304.
Click here for an interactive district map and directions to the Pine-Richland School District Administrative offices.