- Visit the Pennsylvania Center for the Book published by Penn State. Click on the “Complete List of Biographies”, or explore the map. Lots and lot of good stuff!
- Visit the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission on the state of Pennsylvania web portal. Click on “People” to get a list.
- Visit the Central Bucks County School District’s “Pennsylvania People” page. This site also cites the specific resources which were used to write the biographies.
- Look up your subject in Grolier. Remember to type last name, first name.
- Search ExplorePAhistory.com. Type your biographee’s name in the search box. Use quotation marks to improve your results. The markers provide a lot of information.
In the Library:
- Look up your biographee in the encyclopedia.
- Use Destiny to find a book on your biographee.
Last Modified on July 28, 2010