HS PTO Business Information
2019-2020 PTO Service Committees
2019-2020 PTO Fundraising Committees
- Quarterly Blood Drives, Coordinator Allison Romano
- Picture Days, Coordinator Cindy Maloney
- "We Are PR" Scholarship, Committee: Marcie Fischer, Meredith Sweet, and Melanie Koenig
- The "We Are PR" Scholarship is awarded to a student who demonstrates excellent character and is resilient, hard-working, and caring towards others. Special consideration is given to those applicants who are nominated by a teacher, administrator, coach or other individual and show great promise for success. Applications are due in early April. The PRHS PTO Scholarship Committee selects the recipient of this scholarship.
- Student Government Liaison Beth Ahearn
- Homecoming Dance
- Prom Ticket Sale
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon, Coordinator Kara Gelly
- Senior Breakfast, Coordinator Julie Culos
- Student Directory, Coordinator Nikki Woodrow
- Spiritwear, Coordinator Lori Horan
- Giant Eagle Apples for Students, Coordinator Beth Ahearn
- Amazon Smile, Coordinator Beth Ahearn
- Graduation Banners and Yard Signs, Coordinator Joanne Tziovannis
- Bottled Water Sale at Commencement, Coordinator Julie Culos
2019-20 PTO Meeting Dates:
Wednesday, September 11th 6:00 p.m. (Old LGI) –Mrs. Bowman, Dr. Silvar, Mr. Puskas, and Mr. Salopek will be our guest speakers. This is a meet and greet/answer questions meeting.
Wednesday, October 16th at 9:30 a.m. (Old LGI). The guest speakers will be Dr. Mara Paczan and Dr. Missy Ramirez, plus Dr. Stephanie Svilar. The topic will be RAMS Way.
Wednesday, November 6th (likely 6:30 or 7:00 p.m.). Mrs. Bowman has arranged for an IMPACT Teen Driving parent presentation designed to prevent distracted driving and encourage safe driving.
Wednesday, November 13th at 6:00 p.m. (Old LGI). The guest speaker will be Det. Scott Rick This will be a q & a session.
No meeting in December.
Wednesday, January 15th at 9:30 a.m. (Old LGI). The guest speakers will be the guidance counselors and GATE sponsors. The topic will be course scheduling and internship opportunities for students.
Wednesday, February 12th at 9:30 a.m. (DeWitt Blank Conference Room). This will be our annual coffee chat with Dr. Miller and Dr. Pasquinelli.
Wednesday, March 11th at 9:30 a.m. (Old LGI). The speakers will be Nancy Bowman, Stephanie Svilar and Jean Whalen to discuss the Career Readiness Index (the career work standards for K-12th graders).
Wednesday, April 29th at 9:30 a.m. (Old LGI). The speaker will be Mrs. Bowman. This will be a wrap up of the year and look ahead to 2020-21. We will also hold our election of officers at this meeting.
2018-19 Meeting Minutes and Treasurer's Reports
- September 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report September 2018
- November 2018 Meeting Minutes
- No meeting in December
- January 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report January 2019
- February 20, 2019's Coffee Chat with Dr. Miller was cancelled due to school closure due to weather.
- Treasurer's Report February 2019
- March 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Gordon Gee Article
- Treasurer's Report March 2019
- No meeting in April
- Treasurer's Report April 2019
- May 2019 Meeting Minutes
On behalf of the 2018-19 PTO Board, we want to wish everyone a wonderful summer and all the best to our graduating seniors and their families!
We look forward to seeing our returning families at the PRHS Open House on September 5th!
If you have any questions or wish to provide input into the programs PTO supports, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.