HS PTO Business Information
2019-2020 PTO Service Committees
2019-2020 PTO Fundraising Committees
- Quarterly Blood Drives, Coordinator Allison Romano
- Picture Days, Coordinator Cindy Maloney
- "We Are PR" Scholarship, Committee: Marcie Fischer, Meredith Sweet, and tbd
- The "We Are PR" Scholarship is awarded to a student who demonstrates excellent character and is resilient, hard-working, and caring towards others. Special consideration is given to those applicants who are nominated by a teacher, administrator, coach or other individual and show great promise for success. Applications are due in early April. The PRHS PTO Scholarship Committee selects the recipient of this scholarship.
- Student Government Liaison Beth Ahearn
- Homecoming Dance
- Prom Ticket Sale
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon, Coordinator OPEN
- Senior Breakfast, Coordinator Julie Culos
Meeting Minutes and Treasurer's Reports
- Student Directory, Coordinator Nikki Woodrow
- Spiritwear, Coordinator Lori Horan
- Giant Eagle Apples for Students, Coordinator Beth Ahearn
- Amazon Smile, Coordinator Beth Ahearn
- Graduation Banners and Yard Signs, Coordinator Joanne Tziovannis
- September 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report September 2018
- November 2018 Meeting Minutes
- No meeting in December
- January 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report January 2019
- February 20, 2019's Coffee Chat with Dr. Miller was cancelled due to school closure due to weather.
- Treasurer's Report February 2019
- March 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Gordon Gee Article
- Treasurer's Report March 2019
- No meeting in April
- Treasurer's Report April 2019
- May 2019 Meeting Minutes
On behalf of the 2018-19 PTO Board, we want to wish everyone a wonderful summer and all the best to our graduating seniors and their families!
We look forward to seeing our returning families at the PRHS Open House on September 5th!
If you have any questions or wish to provide input into the programs PTO supports, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.