HS PTO Business Information
On behalf of the 2019-2020 PRHS PTO Board, we want to wish everyone a wonderful summer and all the best to our graduating seniors and their families! Stay safe, stay healthy!2019-2020 PTO Service Committees
2019-2020 PTO Fundraising Committees
- Quarterly Blood Drives, Coordinator Allison Romano
- Picture Days, Coordinator Cindy Maloney
- "We Are PR" Scholarship, Committee:Kristin Montanti, Meredith Sweet, and Melanie Koenig
- The "We Are PR" Scholarship is awarded to a student who demonstrates excellent character and is resilient, hard-working, and caring towards others. Special consideration is given to those applicants who are nominated by a teacher, administrator, coach or other individual and show great promise for success. Applications are due March 30, 2020. The PRHS PTO Scholarship Committee selects the recipient of this scholarship.
- Student Government Liaison Beth Ahearn
- Homecoming Dance
- Prom Ticket Sale
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon, Coordinator Kara Gelly
- Senior Breakfast, Coordinator Julie Culos
- Student Directory, Coordinator Nikki Woodrow
- Spiritwear, Coordinator Lori Horan
- Giant Eagle Apples for Students, Coordinator Beth Ahearn
- Amazon Smile, Coordinator Beth Ahearn
- Graduation Banners and Yard Signs, Coordinator Joanne Tziovannis
2019-20 PTO Meeting Dates:
Wednesday, September 25th 9:30 a.m. (Old LGI) –Mrs. Bowman, Dr. Silvar, Mr. Puskas, and Mr. Salopek will be our guest speakers. This is a meet and greet/answer questions meeting.
Wednesday, October 16th at 9:30 a.m. (DeWitt Blank Conference Room). The guest speakers will be Dr. Mara Paczan and Dr. Missy Ramirez, plus Dr. Stephanie Svilar. The topic will be RAMS Way.
Monday, November 4th 6:30 p.m. Mrs. Bowman has arranged for an IMPACT Teen Driving parent presentation designed to prevent distracted driving and encourage safe driving.
Wednesday, November 20th at 9:30 a.m. (Old LGI). The guest speaker will be Det. Scott Rick This will be a q & a session.
No meeting in December.
Wednesday, January 15th at 9:30 a.m. (Old LGI). The guest speakers will be the guidance counselors and GATE sponsors. The topic will be course scheduling and internship opportunities for students.
Wednesday, February 12th at 9:30 a.m. (STEAM LGI). This will be our annual coffee chat with Dr. Miller and Dr. Pasquinelli.
Wednesday, March 11th at 9:30 a.m. (Old LGI). The speakers will be Nancy Bowman, Stephanie Svilar and Jean Whalen to discuss the Career Readiness Index (the career work standards for K-12th graders).
Wednesday, April 29th at 9:30 a.m. (online via Zoom). The speaker will be Mrs. Bowman. This will be a wrap up of the year and look ahead to 2020-21. We will also hold our election of officers at this meeting.
2019-20 Meeting Minutes and Treasurer's Reports
- Treasurer's Report August 2019
- September 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report September 2019
- October 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report October 2019
- November 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Northern Regional Police Dept. Sex Texting Presentation
- Treasurer's Report November 2019
- No meeting in December
- Treasurer's Report December 2019
- January 2020 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report January 2020
- February 2020 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report February 2020
- March 2020 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report March 2020
- April 2020 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report April 2020
- End of Year Budget Review
2018-19 Meeting Minutes and Treasurer's Reports
- September 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report September 2018
- November 2018 Meeting Minutes
- No meeting in December
- January 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report January 2019
- February 20, 2019's Coffee Chat with Dr. Miller was cancelled due to school closure due to weather.
- Treasurer's Report February 2019
- March 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Gordon Gee Article
- Treasurer's Report March 2019
- No meeting in April
- Treasurer's Report April 2019
- May 2019 Meeting Minutes