The Pine-Richland School District will host kindergarten registration at our Administrative Offices, located at 702 Warrendale Road, Gibsonia, from 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. on the following dates in March of 2017:
Richland Elementary School – March 13, 2017
Wexford Elementary School - March 15, 2017
Hance Elementary School – March 17, 2017
When arriving on the secondary campus, parents/guardians should drive behind the high school and park near the flagpole and enter at the PRSD Administrative Offices. Additional signage will be displayed to assist new families in locating the district office.
Parents should make a point of attending the appropriate registration session to learn more about his or her child's individual school.
To enroll, please note:
- Children must reside in Pine-Richland.
- Children must be five years old before September 1 to enroll.
At time of enrollment, parents should bring the following items:
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- Completed Residency Verification Packet
- Completed Health Forms
- Completed Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire
- Three Proofs of Residency
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Records
- Child's Specialized Education Plan (IEP & ER, GIEP & GWR) if Applicable
The above packets, forms and questionnaire can be found at https://www.pinerichland.org/Page/230 by clicking on the kindergarten registration link.
For your use, Click here for a kindergarten flyer to download.
If parents/guardians have any questions, they should send an email to email@example.com or call 724-625-7773 x 6304.
Best Regards,Assistant Superintendent