Kindergarten registration for Pine-Richland School District is completed online. Parents/guardians can begin the process by clicking on this link. Find "New Student Registration" and then "Kindergarten." The system will walk you through the process of creating a new account.Children must be five years old before September 1 to enroll in kindergarten or six years old before September 1 to enroll in first grade.Families should complete the registration process by March 31.
Create Your Registration Application Account Via Sapphire
To create your Registration Application Account, click on this link and follow the instructions provided on the Introduction page.
The Pine-Richland School District utilizes Sapphire for the management of its student information system. After registration, please note: You will receive information to activate a Sapphire Community Portal (SCP) account prior to the start of the school year.
The SCP will provide access to your student's transportation information, courses, assignments, grades, teacher communication, and much more throughout their entire K-12 experience. Your Registration Application Account will not be the same as your SCP Account.
Questions regarding the district’s specific registration process and documentation can be directed to the District Administrative Office at (724) 625-7773, ext. 6301 or via email at email@example.com. Families who do not have internet access can call our enrollment coordinator to schedule an in-person appointment.
To stay on top of District communications, please register for our eNews at http://bit.ly/PR_Community.
Thank you! We look forward to welcoming our newest Rams!
Review Instructions for Current Residents Registering for Kindergarten
To help prepare you for online registration, here are the documents you will be required to provide (upload) in order to enroll your child:
- Three proofs of residency (list of acceptable documents provided within questionnaire)
- Your child's birth certificate (details for alternates are provided within the questionnaire)
- Your child's immunization record
- Completed page one of the physical examination form (health history) form found on the required health information page)
If your kindergartener is enrolling after the start of the school year and has been enrolled in a previous kindergarten program, you will also need to complete and upload a Request for Records form, found on the Required Documents page of your Registration Application Account.
The following documents are required at a later date in order to finalize your child's registration. These forms can be submitted (uploaded) at a later date.
- Proof of your child's Blood Lead Level Testing (Kindergarten Only--details provided within the questionnaire)
- Completed health forms (link to printable forms and details provided within questionnaire). These include: Dental Examination, Medication Permission Form (if needed), Physical Examination
- Preschool Teacher Learning Questionnaire (to be completed by preschool teacher if applicable)