School Transportation Information
We are pleased to provide you with our transportation center, in which you can view answers to frequently asked questions & access on-line forms.
Student Transportation of America provides contracted transportation services for the Pine-Richland School District. You can visit STA's website.
Who to Call:
- Student Transportation of America:724-502-4614
- PR Transportation Coordinator Kimberly Charney: 724-625-7773, ext. 6200.
- Bus Stop Change Request Form
- Other Concerns - Contact Us Form
- Shared Custody Transportation Form
- Alternative/Childcare Transportation Form
- FAQ page for contact and more info.
- Upcoming school year bus information for students will be available for parents in Home Access
As of 8/21/2020: During COVID-19 conditions, the district will not be issuing bus passes. If you have any questions, please contact Transportation Coordinator Kim Charney at email@example.com.