- Submission Requirements
- Tentative 2020 Deadline is March 15, 2020 @ 5pm for student submissions and for At Large entries.
- Submit/share a computer video file (ex. .mov, .mp4, .avi) via a Google Drive link. The name of the creator, the title of the project and its total running time MUST be included in the computer file name. (Ex. "FilmTitle_byJohnDoe_4min30sec")
- A brief written synopsis of your project; including location information, non-original media list and full cast and crew list.
- All related permission forms must be signed and dated by the appropriate parties. You must then scan, or take a digital photograph of each completed form. (See below for links to required forms.)
- Completely Your Work
- All scholastic production and post-production work must be completed by Pine-Richland School Students grades K-12. (The only exception is on camera talent; adults can be utilized as actors when approved scripts call for them and/or adults can be utilized as documentary interviewees.) At Large production and post-production work must be completed by PRSD staff, alumni and/or residents.
- Rights To Content
- Have signed permission forms for all music/pre-produced-sound used (even if the work is original and you are the composer)
- Document the origin of rights free music and sound effects.
- All talent must sign permission forms allowing you to broadcast both their likeness and their voice on PRTV and www.pinerichland.org.
- If shooting off campus you must have signed permission forms from the property owner, or a building manager allowing you to broadcast images of their property.
- Length and Rating
- Must be TV-Y, or G rated.
- 5 minute maximum including opening and closing credits.
How To Submit
- send videos/films and all digitized rights forms to email@example.com
- email subject line must read "Rammys 2019"
- Pine-Richland students and staff must use their district emails (ie @prrams.org & @pinerichland.org)
- Video files likely will need to be first uploaded to your Google Drive & then shared from there
- Having trouble submitting, or have other questions regarding your submission?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- make your email's subject line, "Rammys Question"