restrictions of each event.
Before selecting your event do the following:
1.The "List" will be emailed to you and will help you to learn which events are individual, team, project, performance, test, etc.
2. Please be sure to visit the Pennsylvania FBLA website at www.pafbla.org and the National FBLA website at www.fbla-pbl.org to understand the requirements of each event. Scroll down until you find your event. Click on the event title for more detailed information. View the Objectives & Competencies to learn about the content of the event.
3. Please read & understand the format, requirements, deadlines & exclusions for each event that you are interested in BEFORE selecting any events on the online event selection form.
4. Once you are fully informed & have narrowed down your choices, please complete the online Competitive Event Selection Form which is linked below.
Note regarding team events:
If choosing a team event, be certain that all team members have been identified and are in agreement of the event choices.
All members of the team must make the same Team Event selections on the Competitive Event Selection form for the Team Events. Team members may make different Individual Event selections.
Please note that if you are not part of a team, you do NOT make team selections. Team selections are NOT required.
Please discuss with your teammates whether or not they are available to attend the SLC, April 11-13. If you plan to attend once qualified, but your team members do not plan to attend, you may be unable to attend.
We do NOT participate in/select Chapter Events.
Please do NOT select the following events as we are not participating in these events this year:
- American Enterprise Project
- Business Financial Plan (approval required)
- Business Plan (approval required)
- Community Service Project
- Computer Applications
- Database Design & Application
- Future Business Leader
- Local Chapter Annual Business Report
- Partnership with Business
- Spreadsheet Applications
- Virtual Business Financial Challenge
- Virtual Business Management Challenge
- Who’s Who in FBLA
- William H. Selden Outstanding Chapter
- Word Processing
***Those desiring to be part of a team must still make individual event selections in the case that the team events are not available.
Visit the National FBLA-PBL website for all resources related to Competitive Events!
- Event types & descriptions
- Objectives & Competencies
- Rating Sheets (Performance & Project Events)
- Topics/Cases for certain events
- Prep Materials Coming Soon!
-links to youtube videos of actual performance events
Feel free to search youtube for FBLA or PBL(college-level FBLA) event videos of performance events. Keep in mind that some events are tests at the regional level, but may have performances at the state or national level.
Click here to view the competitive event information on the PA-FBLA website. Scroll down to find the blue link for your event. Click on the blue link to read the full description and requirements of your event.