2015-2016 Teaching & Learning
Long-Term Goal: Refine clear and consistent curriculum across each grade and course that builds as students progress through the levels but nurture creativity and identity of schools and teachers.
• Complete Curriculum Writing (✔ Completed)
• Identify Resources, Priorities & Timeline Implementation (✔ Completed)
Long-Term Goal: Ensure quality instruction that allows staff/teachers to meet the readiness of different students happening across all classrooms rather than in isolation.
• Identify/Develop Instructional Model & Introduce Framework Prior to End of Year (✔ Completed)
Long-Term Goal: Implement a balanced range of national, state and local assessments to monitor student learning and use results to guide instruction.
• Evaluate Current Standardized Assessment to Determine Value Add to District Processes & Individual Students (Near Complete)
• Determine Types of Assessments that Should Be Developed & Embedded (Formative, Benchmark, Diagnostic & Summative) (Near Complete)
Long-Term Goal: Extend learning for students who already mastered content and provide re-teaching/support for students struggling with content.
- Evaluate RTII Math Resources (✔ Completed)
Long-Term Goal: Integrate technology tools into courses and activities when it can extend or improve the teaching and learning process or promote innovation in that process.
• Develop SAMR Training Classroom Design to Establish a Common Language & Framework for technology Integration (✔ Completed)
• Evaluate Device & Pilot Google Application
• Inventory Software & Cloud Resources (✔ Completed)