2018-2019 Teaching & LearningLong-Term Goal: Refine clear and consistent curriculum across each grade and course that builds as students progress through the levels but nurture creativity and identity of schools and teachers.
- Continue In-Depth Review Cycle of Two to Three Departments per Year (Completed)
Long-Term Goal: Ensure quality instruction that allows staff/teachers to meet the readiness of different students happening across teachers in all classrooms rather than in isolation.Short-Term Goal/Action
Long-Term Goal: Implement a balanced range of national, state and local assessments to monitor student learning and use results to guide instruction.Short-Term Goal/Action
- Implement Full Instructional Model
- Monitor Real-Time Progress of All Students within Units of Instruction. (Completed)
Long-Term Goal: Integrate technology tools into courses and activities when it can extend or improve the teaching and learning process or promote innovation in that process.
- Offer Alternative Methods of Instruction (Online, Distance, Webinars) that Have Evidence of Supporting Learning While Reducing Costs. (Completed)
- Hold Project-Based Symposium that Is Connected to the Curriculum