2017-18 Student Services & Programs
Students learn and develop intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically, and morally. Special programs, clubs, activities, and sports help provide the opportunity for that growth.
Long-Term Goal: Sustain focus on the whole child (e.g., academic, social, emotional, physical, and moral development).
Short Term Goals/Action Items
Long-Term Goal: Utilize a team approach built on collaboration and shared responsibility for supporting students' needs by students, parents, teachers, support staff, and administrators.Short-Term Goal/Action Item
- Evaluate Olweus & Determine Future of School-Wide Positive Behavior Programs. (Midpoint)
- Preliminary Discussion of School Start Times. (Complete)
- Expand & Integrate Co-Teaching District-wide (Complete)
Long-Term Goal: Refine the continuum of services for special education and increase awareness of those services.Short-Term Goal/Action Item
Long-Term Goal: Create a vision for gifted education and develop a continuum of services model.Short-Term Goal/Action Item
Determine Need for Life Skills Programs K-3. (Complete)
- Introduce MTSS Model for Highly Achieving & Gifted Education. (Near Complete)
- Design Programming for MTSS Model for Highly Achieving & Gifted Education. (Started)