2016-2017 Communication & Engagement
An excellent school district has effective communication systems and a high degree of satisfaction, engagement, and support of students, parents, staff, and the community.Long-Term Goal: Foster efficient and effective district communications that promotes dialogue with key stakeholders (two-way).
- Enhance Strategies for 1-Way & 2-Way Communication Across All Key Stakeholder Groups through Website Accessibility & Mobility, as well as review Electronic Notification System & Rapid Call. (✔ Complete)
- Conduct Periodic Updates with Community Groups at Locations within & Outside District Schools (✔ Complete)
Long-Term Goals: Provide informational sessions/training opportunities for volunteers and parents to support teaching and learning and to increase awareness of important educational issues.Short-Term Goals/Actions
- Provide Building-Level Intervention Training (✔ Complete)
- Provide Systematic Evaluation & Delivery of Sessions on Topics That Impact Families (✔ Complete)
Long-Term Goal: Provide strategic plan updates and continue stakeholder engagement throughout implementation of the 2015 - 2019 plan.Short-Term Goals/Actions
Long-Term Goal: Sustain partnerships and collaboration with workforce groups (PREA, ESPA, Act 93, Administrative Support and Vendors).Short-Term Goal/Action
- Develop Toolkit for Staff and Administrative Team to Communicate Strategic Plan (✔ Complete)
- Provide Annual Updates with Quarterly Monitoring Progress Bars (✔ Complete & Ongoing in 2017-2018 & 2018-2019)
- Continue Training with Supervisors & Administrators for Consistent Implementation (✔ Complete)
Long-Term Goal: Increase student input for the improvement of educational programs.
- Refine Round-Table Discussions & provide avenues for student voice (curriculum & 1-1 interviews (college) (✔ Complete)