2015-2016 Communication & EngagementAn excellent school district has effective communication systems and a high degree of satisfaction, engagement, and support of students, parents, staff, and the community.Long-Term Goal: Foster efficient and effective district communications that promotes dialoguewith key stakeholders (two-way).Short-Term Goals/Actions
- Assess Communication Matrix (✔ Completed)
- Refine & Implement Surveys for Key Stakeholder Groups (Near Complete/Move to 2016-2017)
Long-Term Goal: Provide informational sessions/training opportunities for volunteers and parents to support teaching and learning and to increase awareness of important educational issues.Short-Term Goal/Action
- Provide Strategic Planning Opportunities & Determine Methods for Connecting with Residents (✔ Completed)
Long-Term Goal: Provide strategic plan updates and continue stakeholder engagement throughout implementation of the 2015 - 2019 plan.Short-Term Goals/Actions
- Provide English Language Arts/Math Training (✔ Completed)
- Provide Annual Update with Quarterly Monitoring/Progress Bars & Each Year(✔ Completed)
- Develop Milestone Timeline (✔ Completed)
- Develop Web Resource Center (✔ Completed)
Long-Term Goal: Sustain partnerships and collaboration with workforce groups (PREA, ESPA, Act 93, Administrative Support and Vendors).
- Review Contract Language with Representative Groups for Implementation Clarity (Ties to Workforce Development- (✔ Completed)
Long-Term Goal: Increase student input for the improvement of educational programs.
- Launch Annual Student Survey - Technology Survey (✔ Completed)
& Broader Survey (2016-17)