Family Connection (Naviance)
The Pine-Richland School District is pleased to introduce Family Connection from Naviance, a Web-based service designed especially for students and parents.
Family Connection is a comprehensive Web site that you and your student can use to help in making decisions about colleges and careers.
Family Connection is linked with Counselor's Office, a service that is used in the PRHS Guidance Office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that's specific to PRHS.
Family Connection will allow you and your high school student to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process - Build a resume, complete on-line surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges - Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from students who have already applied
- Sign up for college visits - Find out which colleges are visiting our school and sign up to attend those sessions
Family Connection also lets us share information with you and your child about up-coming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other Web resources for college and career information.
In addition, the site includes a link that your child can use to send us an e-mail message. To visit our school's Family Connection site, use your Web browser to connect to:
When you visit the site for the first time:
Each code may be used only once. Once you have your own account, you will sign in using the user name and password you chose during the registration process.
- Please enter your personal registration code in the "New User" box.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account.
- If you do not know your registration code, please contact the counseling office for assistance.