Moving Within the District

  • Moving Box If you are moving to another house within the district during the school year you will need to:

    The bus assignment will be changed with one proof of residency.  All three proofs of residency are required to change the mailing address.  It can take 3-5 days for a new bus assignment.  You will be able to see the new bus assignment in Sapphire.

    This completed form and proofs of residency can either be brought to the Pine-Richland Central Administration Office (702 Warrendale Rd. in Gibsonia), located in the back of Pine-Richland High School, or emailed to