Fundraising is essential to maintain and enhance the various PTO sponsored programs, such as assemblies, field day, story walk, etc that would otherwise not be offered due to budgetary restrictions.
Amazon SmileThe HPTO participates in the Amazon Smile program. By registering at Amazon Smile the HPTO will receive quarterly deposits of .5% of all purchases made on Amazon.com. There are no fees associated with this program. There are no fees associated with this program. All you have to do is choose HPTR Hance Parent Teacher Organization as your charitable organization and shop at www.smile.amazon.com. Want to help make a difference while you shop in the Amazon app, at no extra cost to you? Simply follow the instructions below to select "Hptr Hance Parent Teacher Organization" as your charity and activate AmazonSmile in the app. They'll donate a portion of your eligible mobile app purchases to us.
How it works:
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Select the main menu (=) & tap on "AmazonSmile" within Programs & Features
3. Select "Hptr Hance Parent Teacher Organization" as your charity
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app Please visit https://org.amazon.com if you have any questions on the program.
Box TopsThe HPTO participates in the General Mills Box Tops for Education Program.You can earn cash for Hance Elementary downloading the app and scanning your grocery receipt. The HPTO Vendor Programs Committee collects donations of Box Tops all year long. Simply download the Box Top Mobile App and start scanning. See how it works. https://www.boxtops4education.com/. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Hance earn Chick-fil-A food credit to be used for fundraising, events, or teacher appreciation luncheons. Four options for submitting receipts from McKnight, Cranberry & Wexford locations only.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Download the Chick-fil-A App. In the app, click 'email receipt'. From your email, forward that receipt to Hance general email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Take a snapshot of your receipt and email it to Hance general email@example.com,
- Drop off paper receipts to Hance in a marked envelope “Chick-fil-A” in a marked box “PTO” located in the vestibule at the main entrance of the school.
- Send your receipts to school in a marked envelope “Chick-fil-A”.