- September 18-22, 2023—Spirit Week
- September 22, 2023—PRHS Football Game at 7:00 pm; Homecoming Procession will start at 6:00pm.
- The Homecoming Court will be introduced prior to the game and the Homecoming Queen will be announced at halftime.
- September 23, 2023—PRHS Homecoming Dance from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm in the Pine-Richland High School Cafeteria. Doors close at 7:30 pm.
- Erica Bui escorted by Nathan Bang
- Kate Chrystal escorted by Cooper Zancosky
- Julia dos Santos Colchete escorted by Angelo Samuels
- Josie Kichi escorted by Andrew Forrester
- Emma Lagnese escorted by Connor Dripps
- Maddie Lemoncelli escorted by Shiv Rao
- Brooke Lindrose escorted by Chris Camp
- Autumn Pfaeffle escorted by Nathan Kush
- Ava Spaciapolli escorted by Ajay Rogers
- Lauren Watson escorted by Nate Vrabel
High School Spirit Week
(For K-8, see each building's school calendar)
- Monday—Jersey Day
- Tuesday— Twin Day Tuesday
- Wednesday— Pajama Day Wednesday
- Thursday— Groutfit Thursday
- Friday— PR Green and White
- Homecoming Game Student Section— WILD WEST!
The procession will begin Friday, September 22, at 6:00 pm and will feature ROTC, marching band, band fronts and the homecoming court. The Homecoming Court will be introduced prior to the game and the Homecoming Queen will be announced at halftime.
Stop outside of the stadium Friday starting at 6:00 pm and visit booths representing PR clubs, teams and organizations! Booths will offer food, drink and spirit apparel and will be open through the end of the game. Learn more about booth rental here »
The Homecoming Dance will be held Saturday, September 23, from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm in the high school cafeteria (doors close at 7:30 pm). Tickets will be sold for $25 per person BEFORE SCHOOL from Wednesday, September 13, through Friday, September 15, in the high school lobby. Students must have a signed permission slip to purchase tickets. Tickets are non-refundable and will not be sold at the door. Prices increase to $30 after Friday, September 15. Checks should be made out to Pine-Richland HS Student Government. Students bringing a guest that does not attend Pine-Richland High School must include a valid copy of identification to their permission slip.
Community Outreach Homecoming Event
This year, the Student Government is partnering with Inspired Hearts & Hands for our community outreach event. IH2 is a local non-profit that is committed to helping families here in Allegheny, Butler, and Beaver counties. Please join us in helping them provide holiday meals to families facing poverty. These holiday boxes contain all the elements of a traditional holiday meal, and additional essential meal items.
The most needed items include:
- Instant Potatoes
- Boxed Stuffing
- Gravy (Jar/Packets)
- Boxed Muffins
- Canned Cranberries/Applesauce
- Canned Vegetables
- Sweet Potatoes
- Pasta and Pasta Sauce, Rice
- Dessert (Brownies/Cake/Cookies/Icing)
- Peanut Butter, Jelly, Nutella, etc.
- Cereal / Pancake, Syrup, etc.
- Canned Soup
- Canned Chicken / Tuna
- Granola bars and fruit snacks
Students, staff and community members are encouraged to donate non-perishable food items. We will also have a table at the Homecoming Football Game for donations—look for the "Inspired Hearts & Hands" sign outside of the stadium! Together we can make a difference!
How To Get More Involved
We are in need of mini-bottled waters for the students attending the Pine-Richland High School Homecoming Dance. Donations can be dropped off in the front office of the High School up through Thursday, September 22nd. Please label any donations with “Homecoming Dance.”
We are in need of Corn Hole/Yard games. These may be dropped off at the high school office during school hours September 18-22 or brought directly to the high school on Saturday, September 23. Please be sure to label yours with your last name and phone number for easy pick-up/identification.