To help prepare you for online registration, here are the documents you will be required to provide (upload) in order to enroll your child:
- Three proofs of residency (list of acceptable documents provided within questionnaire)
- Your child's birth certificate (details for alternates are provided within the questionnaire)
- Your child's immunization record
- Completed page one of the physical examination form (health history) form found on the required health information page)
If your kindergartener is enrolling after the start of the school year and has been enrolled in a previous kindergarten program, you will also need to complete and upload a Request for Records form, found on the Required Documents page of your Registration Application Account.
The following documents are required at a later date in order to finalize your child's registration. These forms can be submitted (uploaded) at a later date.
- Proof of your child's Blood Lead Level Testing (Kindergarten Only--details provided within the questionnaire)
- Completed health forms (link to printable forms and details provided within questionnaire). These include: Dental Examination, Medication Permission Form (if needed), and Physical Examination.
Once you are prepared, set up a Sapphire Account (Instructions are listed in the other column under "Create Registration Application Account via Sapphire Account.").