PRHS PTO Board Position Descriptions
- Presides over all meetings of the PRHS PTO and the Executive Board
- Liaison with Administrators and district PTO Presidents;
- Acts as ex-officio member of all committess except the Nominating Committee
- Co-sign PRHS PTO checks with Treasurer or Vice-President; and
- Preside over the annual transition of power to newly elected officers by overseeing the collection of committee files each May/June for review priot to their storage with other PRHS PTO information and the distribution of copies of relevant files to newly elected and appointed officers and committee chairpersons.
Co-Vice Presidents x2
- Co-ordinate PTO Committees and communicate with committee chairs and volunteers to enusre student enrichment is met;
- Perform all duties of the President in the event that the President is absent, unable or unwilling to perform such duties;
- Co-sign PRHS PTO checks with the Treasurer or President; and
- Assist the President in the discharge of his/her duties.
- Keep a complete record of PRHS PTO income and expenditures using Money-Minder
- Receive and account of all monies of the PRHS PTO
- Pay all PRHS PTO bills incurred
- Co-sign all PRHS PTO checks with the President or Vice-President;
- Give Financial report at all monthly meetings
- Prepare a final annual balance sheet and year-to-date income statement for submission to the final meeting and a final Treasurer's report for presentation at the final meeting of the school year.
- Act as primary contact for committee chairs questions on budget and historical expenditures; and
- Create committee budgetary reports and final comparative resports for committee summaries
- Take minutes at all meetings of the PRHS PTO and Executive Board, and make minutes available for review by the members of the PRHS PTO.
- Post those minutes to the PRHS PTO Web page
- Keep an accurate roster of Officers and committee chairpersons
- Act as custodian of books and papers belonging to the PRHS PTO
- Manage PRHS PTO Social Media announcements, on FaceBook and Twitter
- Submit all books and papers at the end of the term of office