We look forward to seeing you for a glitz and glamour filled evening!The 2017 PRHS Prom, Old Hollywood, is being held on Saturday, May 13, 2017, 6:30-11:30 p.m., at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Please read all information provided to be sure you are ready to enjoy a wonderful evening!Cost: The cost of a Prom ticket is $100 per student and includes dinner, dancing, and a wide variety of entertainment including photo booths, plus your transportation to and from the event. The cost increases to $110 after April 7. Before purchasing, please read Rules & Regulations.Prom Walk: Students are encouraged to participate in Prom Walk. Participation is free ~ Family and Friends may attend for $5 per person. See all Prom Walk details.Transportation (included in cost): All students will be riding a charter bus to and from the event (see below for tickets purchased after Apr. 7). Students participating in Prom Walk will be assigned times to board following Prom Walk. Those not participating in Prom Walk will be assigned boarding times that will follow the Prom Walk. Please arrive at your assigned boarding time. The buses will return students to the High School around 12 a.m. (midnight). Please plan accordingly for transportation to and from the High School.Ticket Sales: Tickets for Prom will be sold Tuesday, April 4, (seniors only on Apr. 4) through Friday, April 7, during all lunch periods. Tickets can be purchased after April 7 for $110. Final date to purchase tickets is Apr. 12. Consent Forms are required at time of ticket purchase.
Only tickets purchased during the week of April 4-7 will be guaranteed a seat on the charter buses. Any tickets purchased after April 7 are not guaranteed a seat on a charter bus and will be assigned to a school bus.***Tickets are non-refundable!***
- Before purchasing tickets, we suggest all parents and students read the Rules & Regulations.
- Checks are to be made payable to: Pine-Richland High School Prom.
- Completed consent forms are required to purchase tickets. Download the PR Student Consent Form & Guest Consent Form. If you are planning to bring a non-PRHS student to prom, they must be under the age of 21 on May 13, 2017.
- On Tuesday, April 4, only seniors (and their date) will be allowed to purchase tickets. At this time, only senior tables (a table where five of the students are seniors) may be reserved. If you are a senior and in a primarily junior group, you may purchase your ticket and reserve only your seat and your date’s seat at a table.
- Starting Wednesday, April 5, any junior or senior will be able to purchase a ticket and select their table seating.
The Pine-Richland High School Prom Walk is seeking advertising for the 2017 Prom Walk Program and sponsorship for Prom Activities. Prom Walk is an exciting opening act to the Prom evening where we shine the spotlight on PR Students! All members of the Pine-Richland community are invited to join the celebration of Prom 2017 with a procession of our students and the crowning of the Prom Queen & King!For more details and to become a sponsor, please read the Sponsor Letter. Sponsor requests are due April 30, 2017.