Welcome to Sixth Grade Desert
Eden Hall Upper Elementary School
Dear Sixth Grader:
Welcome to the Desert Biome! We hope you are as excited as we are for a new year! We are a three-person team in the 6th grade. You will be having each of us for class every day. Mr. Farmer teaches Science and Social Studies. Mrs. Mahsoob teaches Reading and Social Studies. Mrs. Wenzel teaches Math and Social Studies.
We are looking forward to an exciting school year! While you are preparing to come back to school, please add a few things to your shopping list.
*Optional…binder or binders to keep your subject folders organized.
*Additional binder (any size/new or used) for your portfolio
*Dry Erase Marker
* 3 One- Subject Spiral Notebooks
* 3 Two Pocket Folder (Plastic Lasts Longer)
* 1 Two Pocket Folder with prongs (Plastic Lasts Longer)
* 1 Composition Book
* Colored Pencils
* Number two Pencils (Regular or Mechanical)
* 2 Jumbo Book Covers
* Ultra Fine Sharpie
* 2 Boxes of Tissues (Thanks in Advance)
* Bottle of Hand Sanitizer (Optional)
* Sanitizing Wipes or Hand Wipes for Class (Optional)
We are looking forward to meeting you! Be sure to come excited, rested, and ready to make this year great! Enjoy the rest of your summer, and we’ll see you soon. Our team webpage can be viewed at desertnews.weebly.com.
P.S. You are permitted to bring a healthy peanut free snack starting on the first day of school!