Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Welcome to the Pine-Richland School District. We are so glad you chose to reside here.
All enrollments, with the exception of Kindergarten Registration in March, are by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled on Mondays from 12:30 - 3 p.m. and Fridays from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Please call 724-625-7773, ext. 6301 to schedule your appointment.At the time of enrollment, you must bring with you:
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- Completed Residency Verification Packet
- Completed Health Forms
- Completed Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire, if applicable
- Three Proofs of Residency
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate*
- Your Child's Immunization Records
- Proof of Your Child's Blood Lead Level Testing (Kindergarten only)
- Child's Specialized Education Plan (IEP & ER, GIEP & GWR), if applicable
- Shared Custody Transportation Form, if applicable
- Alternative/Childcare Transportation Form, if applicable
* Children must be five years old before Sept. 1 to enroll in kindergarten or six years old before Sept. 1 to enroll in first grade.
If you have any questions, please send an email or call 724-625-7773 x 6301.
View the interactive district map for directions to the Pine-Richland School District Administrative offices.