Enrollment Grades K-12Kindergarten enrollment is held in March each year. Please click on the Kindergarten Enrollment tab to the left of the screen for specific dates and locations.
1. Complete only ONE copy of each package below per family enrolling grades K-12:
2. Health Services: Please scroll through and read each section for important health requirements. Download ONE copy of each health packet below for EACH child enrolling.
3. Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire - Please download, print and complete and bring with you to enrollment.
- Health Packet (Physical Exam Form/Immunizations, Prescribed Medication Form, Dental Form & Health Screening Program)
Documents Required at Time of Enrollment
- Completed Enrollment Package
- Completed Residency Verification Package
- Completed Health Forms
- Completed Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire
- Three forms of Proof of Residency
- Child's Birth Certificate*
- Child's Immunization Records
- Proof of Your Child's Blood Lead Level Testing (Kindergarten only)
- Specialized Education Plan (IEP & ER, GIEP & GWR), if Applicable
* Children must be five years old before Sept. 1 to enroll in kindergarten or six years old before Sept. 1 to enroll in first grade.
Please call 724-625-7773, ext. 6304 to schedule an enrollment appointment. Appointments are unnecessary for kindergarten enrollment in March, which is on a first-come, first-serve basis, during the scheduled sessions. Be sure to bring completed packet & supporting documents to your appointment at the PR Administrative Offices, 702 Warrendale Rd. in Gibsonia.Click on interactive district map for directions to PR Administrative Offices and school buildings.