As part of their partnership with the Pine-Richland School District, Goldstein Test Prep will be offering several SAT and ACT programs in the coming months for Pine-Richland students. A top, local SAT/ACT test preparation program, Goldstein Test Prep has over the past 10 years worked with hundreds of Pine-Richland High School students, counseled families through the testing process, and helped students achieve sizable gains.
For the convenience of our families, Goldstein Test Prep will be running SAT and ACT programs at Pine-Richland High School and at other nearby locations at a reduced rate for all PRHS students, as well as providing scholarships to families who qualify for free and reduced lunch. The discount and scholarships apply for PR students taking courses at any location.
UPCOMING SAT/ACT COURSES & REGISTRATION
For details of upcoming winter and spring sessions, please see the options below or visitwww.goldsteintestprep.com.Below you can review partnership highlights. You can also learn more about Goldstein Test Prep at their website, or by contacting program director Mike Goldstein at email@example.com at 412-874-7645.
PRHS Afternoon Courses at Pine-Richland High School (3-5 p.m.)
When registering, use the discount code PR100 to save $100 on the cost of a course. Discount for Pine-Richland students applies to all locations. Financial Aid is also available at all locations to those who qualify.
PINE-RICHLAND SAT/ACT PARTNERSHIP HIGHLIGHTS
· On-site Courses - Goldstein Test Prep will conveniently provide programs at PRHS as well as at several other nearby locations. See the table below for their upcoming SAT and ACT courses. Evening courses will still be running at the Pine-Richland Youth Center.
· Unlimited Practice Tests - While each schedule below includes four full-length practice tests, students are welcome to attend an unlimited number of practice exams during and after their programs.
· Ongoing Support & Free Reviews - After completing a group course, students are welcome to sit in on future courses of the same type to review at no additional charge.
· Consultations & Guidance - All Goldstein Test Prep families receive a free consultation regarding testing dates to target and ongoing support.
· Small Class Sizes - Courses will be capped in order to keep class sizes small. If more than 12 students register for a particular course, it will be split into multiple sections with multiple instructors, and both sections will run at the same time.
· Pine-Richland Student Discount & Additional Financial Aid - All Pine-Richland families save $100 on the cost of an SAT course. Use the discount code PR100 when registering. Families who qualify for free or reduced lunch will receive financial aid to make programs accessible. If you are interested in financial aid, please contact program founder and director Mike Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (412)-874-7645.