- Pine-Richland Athletics
- Pine-Richland School Athletics
Submit Nominations for Athletic Hall of Fame
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Dear Pine-Richland Community Member,
Pine-Richland School District is pleased to open the nomination phase for the 2020 Athletic Hall of Fame. In 2019, the district launched the first-ever Pine-Richland Athletic Hall of Fame to honor and recognize those associated with PR athletics who have experienced significant accomplishments in their chosen sport or sports.
Nominations are now being accepted through 3 p.m. on April 30, 2020, for any athlete, coach, administrator, or contributor who through his/her commitment, sacrifice, and dedication to the Pine-Richland Athletic Program has brought pride and distinction to our school and community. Individuals who have brought honor to Pine-Richland through exemplary post-graduate accomplishments will be considered in the following categories:
- Athlete: The athlete must have attended PR & be out of school for a minimum of five years.
- Coach: This candidate is one who is no longer coaching. (Coaches may be nominated for their participation with PR athletic teams only.)
- Contributor: This is a member of the staff or community who has developed and fostered growth in the PR athletic community. This person does not need to live within the Pine-Richland community. No waiting period is required.
- Team: Teams can be recognized for significant achievement, growth, or overcoming challenges.
For more information on nominating an athlete, coach or contributor, please visit the nomination page. For more information on the PR Hall of Fame committee, bylaws, previous inductees, and timeline, visit www.pinerichland.org/athletichallfame.
As you know, PRSD values learning that occurs both inside and outside of the classroom.
Student-athletes experience personal growth and develop resiliency when engaged in the diverse opportunities provided through their chosen sport or sports. Through the years, many distinguished athletes, coaches, and community members have made their mark on and outside of PRSD.
Thank you for taking the time to recognize an outstanding athlete, coach, contributor, or team.
Mr. Sean Simmons
PR Director of Athletics