PRHS Expansion Continues to Roll Forward
Rendering by Eckles Architecture
The Pine-Richland High School expansion project continues to progress. The most outwardly visible work is being done on the parking lot.
Site work on that will
continue throughout the summer. The high school campus and PR
Administrative Offices are closed to the public this summer.
- Finishing up utility work on the site
- Progressing on pond work on the site
- Excavating the ground in the parking lot
- Prepping ground to put asphalt in place on parking lot.
PRHS Expansion Project
Other work that's not so visible includes:
- Steel work continues in back of high school
- Demolition work complete on Large Group Instruction Room & guidance area
- Drywall finished in kitchen
- Plumbing plans in place & duct work in progress for kitchen
- PRHS administration & main data room area demolition in progress
The district has implemented a 2011-2012 start date of Sept. 6, 2011 to give crews time to ready the campus for the arrival of students. The project will have minimal impact on student operations.
This summer, however:
- The PRHS Campus, Pool
& PR Administrative Offices are closed to the public. The district
is hosting special enrollment hours for new, incoming students. Click here for details.
- The summer programs at the PRHS Stadium can be accessed via the Logan Road Entrance.
board meetings in July & August will be held in the Eden Hall
Upper Elementary Campus Large Group Instruction Room, 3900 Bakerstown
Rd. in Gibsonia.
Project updates can be viewed by clicking this link.