PRHS Kitchen/Food Court
CLOSED Starting May 5, 2011
Where is my next school meal coming from? See the info below for the answer.
GET THE FACTS
- Breakfast and Lunch will be served
- Breakfast will be sold from the snack room beginning, Thursday, May 5.
- Lunch will be served in the Atrium beginning Thursday, May 5.
What’s for Lunch? Will I have choices? Will there be snacks available?
YES! The snack room will be open for snacks.
- Lunches will be served from three serving locations in the Atrium
- Hot Meal, Hot Sandwiches (burgers, chicken patties, spicy chicken patties, etc)
- Assorted Deli Sandwiches, Salad Bar, Yogurt Parfait
- Bosco Sticks, Snacks
- Side selections and milk will be available at all three service areas.
Meals will be prepared at Eden Hall and transported to the High School for serving in the Atrium. Multiple deliveries are planned each day. The foods selected for service during this time are best suited for off site preparation and transportation. Since this is a temporary situation we encourage all to show patience and cooperation as the food service employees work hard to accommodate students and staff.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Cherry Cerminara, General Manager at email@example.com.
Money owed to Pine-Richland Cafeteria Fund must be paid before graduation.
If there is money remaining in your POS account after the last day of school, requests must be received on or before June 24. Click here for refund form. No refund request for Seniors accepted after June 24.