High School Expansion Project
- Pine-Richland High School
- PRHS Expansion Updates
PRHS Expansion Project Update
[ModuleInstance->Description] You need at least version 7 of Flash player. Download latest version
You need at least version 7 of Flash player. Download latest version here!
PRHS Expansion Project Renderings
Here's a sneak peak of the Pine-Richland High School Expansion project. Eckles Architecture has provided some renderings of what the finished building will look like.
Please note that some modifications may take place, so the final project may vary slightly.
Below is an update on the project. We are in the early stages, but lots is being done behind the scenes.
- Crews have been meeting twice a month with administration as they work with the various contractors.
- Construction vehicles are more visible on the campus of Pine-Richland High School as we move forward in the PRHS Expansion project. While you may see an increase in construction traffic on campus during school hours, You won't see is heavy construction traffic during student drop-off and student dismissal times. Nonetheless, student, parent and staff drivers and pedestrians should allow extra time and be alert while navigating the campus at all times, especially if dropping off student passengers.
- Drivers should use extra caution, because trucks will be transporting excavation materials from the site and exiting on Warrendale Road. Please be alert and maintain a low speed on campus.
- Off-road vehicles on campus are over-sized and will be used to transporting excavation materials to the multi-purpose athletic field adjacent to the tennis courts on campus.
- High School Staff and Central Administration Parking will be disrupted. Pleave view the map to see the areas for concern.
- There's a possibility that the site work for the bus plan may take place this summer, which will impact traffic flow on the high school campus. We will update you as plans become final. Be on the look out for signage as well.
Please check our expansion web page for ongoing updates.