- Pine-Richland School District
The district shall designate at each venue on school district property an area for which booster groups or organizations may solicit for advertisements. Advertisements and their display shall be restricted to these designated areas. If a booster group or organization wishes to advertise in an area not specifically listed below, the booster group or organization must receive pre-approval from the designated administrator. Click here for details.
Appropriate locations for banner advertisements shall be as follows:
- Pine-Richland Stadium/Richland Elementary Stadium – Advertisements may be displayed between the 30 yard lines on both the home and visitor sideline.
- Baseball/Softball fields – Advertisements may be displayed on the outfield wall of each playing field.
- Gymnasiums – Advertisements may be displayed on the walls at the top of each bleacher section.
- Tennis Courts – Advertisements may be displayed on the facility’s fence (opposite the spectators).