News & Information
- 2021-2022 News & Information
- 2021-2022 Building News
- Sports News & Archives
- 2020-2021 News & Information Archive
- 2020-2021 Building News
2019-2020 News & Information
- 2019-2020 E-Newsletters
- 2019-2020 News & Information
- 2018-2019 News & Information Archive
2017-2018 News & Information
- 2017-2018 E-Newsletters
- 2017-2018 Headlines & Features
- 2015-2016 Archive
- District E-Newsletters (2015-2016)
- 2013-2014 Archive
- 2012-2013 Archive
- 2011-2012 Archive
- 2010 (Aug.) - 2011 (Aug.) News Archive
- 2007-2008 News Archive
- 2006-2007 News Archive
- 2016-2017 Archive
- 2010 (April - Aug.) News Archive
- 2009-2010 News Archive
- 2008-2009 News Archive
- Alumni News
- Back-to-School Slide Show
- Community Events Calendar
- Community News
- Curriculum in the Spotlight
- HS/MS & Booster Events
- Media Archives
- PR in Pictures
- Sign Up for E-News
- Spotlight on Employees
- 2020-2021 News & Info
MS Names Top Fundraisers
The parent organizations are strong supporters of the schools. That’s no exception with the PRMS Parent Staff Association, who launched a fundraiser with the support of the staff, students and their families.
The association announced
its 2016 candy sale winners.
They include seventh graders:
John Desantes raised $484.80 in candy sales. He won a 21-inch Sarris chocolate bunny.
Gianna Martinez raised $435.85 in candy sales and won an 18-inch Sarris chocolate bunny.
Abby Arrisher raised $418.90 in candy sales and won a 15-inch Sarris chocolate bunny.
Five additional students earned an Honorable Mention and chocolate bunnies for selling more than $200. The students included:
- Seventh Grader Joshua Pugh with $400.35 in sales
- Seventh Grader Hunter Cromer with $341.15 in sales
- Seventh Grader Tom Catalano with $309.00 in sales
- Eighth Grader Enyo Akwayena with $273.90 in sales
- Eighth Grader Will Duerksen with $269.45 in sales
“Thank you for supporting the Sarris Candy sale,” said Mrs. Denise Duerksen, PSA Fundraiser representative.
The sale raised more than $2,000 for school programs like Ram Rewards and the eighth grade recognition program.