- Pine-Richland School District
- 2016-2017 Archive
News & Information
- 2019-2020 News & Information
- 2019-2020 E-Newsletters
- 2018-19 Building & News & Information
- 2018-2019 News & Info
- 2017-2018 News & Information
- Spotlight on Employees
- Alumni News
- Back-to-School Slide Show
- PR in Pictures
- 2016-2017 Archive
- District E-Newsletters (2015-2016)
- 2015-2016 Archive
- 2013-2014 Archive
- 2012-2013 Archive
- 2011-2012 Archive
- 2010 (Aug.) - 2011 (Aug.) News Archive
- 2010 (April - Aug.) News Archive
- 2009-2010 News Archive
- 2008-2009 News Archive
- 2007-2008 News Archive
- 2006-2007 News Archive
- Media Archives
- Curriculum in the Spotlight
- Community Events Calendar
- Community News
- HS/MS & Booster Events
- Sign Up for E-News
Work for PR
Food Service Department Looking for Driver
The Pine-Richland School District Food Service Department is looking to hire part-time driver. Hours vary daily, approximately 4 hours/day.
Responsibilities include: driving food and supplies to all school kitchens, assisting with inventory and deliveries and performing jobs as assigned.
Pine-Richland Food Service Department has openings for part-time positions as well. The positions are designed for parents wanting to work and still be home for their children. The department offers competitive wages.
For more information contact the Food Service Department: 724-625-3550.
School Bus Drivers Needed
Looking for part-time work? Student Transportation of America is now hiring school bus drivers.
Apply to: STA – Pine-Richland, 1110 Middlesex Rd., Gibsonia, pa 15044 or call 724-502-4614.
- Competitive Wages
- Part Time Job (20-30 Hours Per Week)
- Free Training
- Monthly Safety & Attendance Bonus!
Other Part-Time Work Opportunities
Pine-Richland School District is also searching for substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, recess/cafeteria monitors, nurses, and secretaries. Contact Kelly Educational Staffing at 412-788-4591 for more information.