- Rapid Call
- Delays & Closings
- Online Learning/Closing Schedule
- Logging On During Closing (How-to-Guide)
- Bus Stop Sidewalk Snow & Ice Removal
- Dressing for Cold Weather
- Report Good News
- eNews Overview & Registration
- How to Get Delay/Closing Info
- Internet & Email Concerns
- Media Archives
- Current Headlines and Features
- 48 Hour Film Challenge
- Cable Broadcast Schedule
- PRMS-TV Club
- PRTV LIVE Streaming
- PRTV On-Demand
- PRTV Staff
- Rammy Awards (Film/Video Contest)
- The Meadow (Internal PRHS Channel)
Where Can I Get Info on Delays & Cancellations?
Safety is Our Concern
The district provides many avenues for alerting parents of delays and cancellations including:
PR Website – Visit www.pinerichland.org. You can visit the home page for delays & cancellations.
Rapid Call - You will receive a rapid call via your home and two available cell phones.
PR Newsline: 724-443-7575
PRTV - You can see the latest information by watching Armstrong Digital Cable Channel 211 and Consolidated Cable Channel 404.
Local Television Stations: KDKA, WTAE, and WPXI
*We do not recommend downloading local news apps as they have sent out misinformation.
Local Radio Station: KDKA-1020 AM
Pine-Richland Information Line - Call 724-443-7575 for the latest announcements.
***Please be aware that once the information leaves PR, we cannot control how it is shared via television and radio. We highly encourage you to log on to the website or PR Information line for the most accurate information.