- Central Administration
- Organizational Chart
- Superintendent of Schools
- Assistant Superintendent of Secondary Education
- Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Education
- Director of Human Resources & Legal Affairs
- Director of Athletics
- Director of Communications
- Lead Psychologist
- School Psychologist
- Director of Student Services & Special Education
- Director of Financial & Operational Services
- Director of Facilities Management
- Food Services Manager
- Technology Director
September Message from Superintendent
September 22, 2017
Greetings to Pine-Richland Students, Parents and Community,
Congratulations on a successful start to the 2017 – 2018 school year! At the end of today, we have already completed a full month of school. In my role, I had a relatively unique opportunity to visit each of the schools during the first week of classes. The positive energy and culture was evident. The routines and expectations established through the first few weeks of school form a foundation for success throughout the entire year.
Over the past two years, we have focused many communications on the mission and vision of the district. Our mission is clear. Our vision – through the picture – shows the complexity and importance of our work. During the 2017 – 2018 school year, we will turn our attention to the PRIDE values. Each letter stands for a different value identified during the strategic planning process. We will focus our attention on these values throughout the year. Please set aside ten minutes to view a PRIDE video that outlines the values through the words of our students, staff, parents, and community.
In the next month, we have several School Board Committee meetings scheduled to discuss various strategic topics. Tentative agenda items include:
- Staff Services Committee – September 25th at 6:00 p.m. – Hiring Process; Onboarding; PRSD Teacher Academy; Differentiated Supervision; Substitutes; and Evaluation Workflow.
- Student Services Committee – October 9th at 6:00 p.m. – Star 360 Universal Screener; Multi-Tier System of Supports Update (MTSS); CogAT 7; Report Card Update; and HS/MS School Start Times.
- Operational Services Committee and Academic Achievement Committee – October 23rd at 6:00 p.m. – Technology Integration; Food Service Update; and Transportation Update.
Thank you again for your support and engagement in the Pine-Richland School District. We look forward to seeing you at the many activities and events.